To provide support for the development of specialized centers that provide standardized rehabilitation using activity-based therapy based on current scientific and clinical evidence for people with spinal cord injury and other selected neurological disorders.
- Current Intervention : Locomotor Training
- Chronic Spinal Cord Injury AIS C and D
- A rehabilitative strategy designed to re-train walking.
- Provide sensory cues to re-train neural patterns that will result in effective walking.
- Integrate “locomotor training principles” throughout the three therapeutic components of locomotor training.