The Clinical Neurophysiology Laboratories provide expert electrodiagnostic evaluations of the central and peripheral nervous system. Using state of the art equipment, certified electrodiagnostic technologists and expert interpretation by board certified neurologists, we offer timely, precise diagnostic information to the patient and referring physician.
List of Services:
- Complete in-patient and outpatient digital EEG and epilepsy monitoring
- Somatosensory, brainstem, auditory and visual evoked potentials
- Intraoperative monitoring
- Comprehensive nerve conduction studies and EMG (Adults and Pediatrics)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Intracarotid amobarbital testing for epilepsy surgery
- Carotid duplex/Transcranial doppler for cerebrovascular evaluation
- Lumbar Puncture
- Barbara Rigdon, R.EEG.T.
- Martin Brown, MD
- Chris Shafer, MD
- Alexi R. Hernandez, MD