Dr. Rane's Select Publications
by Kathleen H. Sauer — last modified Feb 29, 2008 01:24 AM
- Rane MJ, Butt W, Gozal D, and Klein JB. Akt dependent activation of GABAb Receptor stimulates neutrophil chemotaxis.
- Rane MJ, Powell D, Butt W, Wu R, McLeish KR, and Klein JB. Phosphorylation of Hsp27 Regulates its Interaction with Akt and Adaptor Protein 14-3-3 .
- Rane MJ and Gozal E. PKA down regulates Akt by phosphorylation at an inhibitory site.
- Rane M, Zhang S, and Gozal E. HO-1 regulates Hypoxia induced PC12 cells apoptosis in an Akt dependent manner.
- Villafuete BC, Lawrence P, Rane MJ, Weidong Z. Insulin-Response Element Binding Protein 1: A Novel AKT Substrate involved in Transcriptional Action of Insulin. J. Biol. Chem. 2004 June 11
- Rane MJ, Pan Y, Singh S, Powell DW, Wu R, Cummins T, Chen Q, McLeish KR, Klein JB. Heat shock protein 27 controls apoptosis by regulating AKT activation. J. Biol Chem 2003 Jul 25;278(30): 27828-35.
- Zhang S, Gozal D, Sachleben LR, Rane MJ, Klein JB, Gozal E. Hypoxia induces an autocrine-paracrine survival pathway via PDGF-B/PDGFF-b Receptor/PI3K/Akt signaling in RN46A neuronal cells.
- Powell DW, Rane MJ, Joughin BA, Kalmukova R, Hong J-H, Todor B, Dean WL, Pierce WM, Klein JB, Yaffe MB and McLeish KR. Proteomic Identification of 14-3-3 z as a MAPK-activated protein kinase-2 sustrate. Mol Cell Biol. 2003 Aug;23(15):5376-87.
- Singh, S, Powell, DW, Rane, MJ, Millard, TH, Trent, JO, Pierce,WM, Klein, JB, Machesky, LM, and McLeish,KR. Identification of the p16-Arc subunit of the Arp2/3 complex as a substrate of MAPK-activated protein kinase-2 by proteomic analysis. Journal of Biological Chemistry M3:06428:
- Coxon PY, Rane MJ, Uriarte S, Powell DW, Singh S, Butt W, Chen Q, and McLeish KR. MAPK-activated protein kinase-2 participates in p38 MAPK-dependent and ERK-dependent functions in human neutrophils. Cell. Signal.
- Chen QC, Powell DW, Rane MJ, Singh S, Klein JB, and McLeish KR. Akt Phosphorylates p47phox and Mediates Respiratory Burst Activity in Human Neutrophils. Journal of Immunology
- Khundmiri, SJ, Rane, MJ, and Lederer, ED. Parathyroid Hormone Regulation of Type II Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporters Is Dependent on an A Kinase Anchoring Protein. J. Biol. Chem, Mar 2003; 278: 10134 - 10141.
- Choi M, Rolle S, Rane M, Haller H, Luft FC and Kettritz R. Extracellular signal-regulated kinase inhibition by statins inhibits neutrophil activation by ANCA. Kidney Int. 63(1): 96-106, 2003
- Khundmiri SJ, Rane MJ, Lederer, ED. Parathyroid
Hormone Regulation of Type II Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporters Is Dependent
on an A Kinase Anchoring Protein.
J Biol Chem. 2003 Mar 21;278(12):10134-41.
- Rane MJ, and Klein JB. Proteomic Analysis of Akt Signal complex. In Functional Proteomics: Principles and Practical Applications. Ping Peipei and Hanash Samir Eds. (in Press), 2002.