Sports Medicine Clinic Information
Owsley Brown Frazier Sports Medicine Center
215 Central Avenue Ste 200
Louisville, KY 40208
Hours:Monday 1-5 (Dr. Stumbo)
Tuesday 9-12 (Dr. Becker)
Thursday 9-12 & 1-5 (Dr. Becker)
Friday 9-12 (Dr. Stumbo)
Our physicians are on-site to evaluate and treat any sports-related or over-use injury. Their expertise in the treatment of sports injuries can help ensure a quick return to your active lifestyle.
- Evaluation & treatment of a variety of sports medicine & musculoskeletal conditions
- Evaluation & treatment of certain medical conditions including exercise induced asthma/bronchospasm, infectious mono with an emphasis on the return to play aspect
- Joint aspirations
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Rehabilitation/Physical therapy referrals
- Chronic exertional compartment syndrome testing
- Sports physicals
- On-site Physical Therapy clinic
*Most insurances accepted (please call clinic for specific information). Passport Health Plan accepted by Dr. Stumbo only.
Directions: Our office is located in Cardinal Station, 215 Central Avenue, Louisville, KY 40208. It is just west of Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium.
From I-65 N: Exit 133-A Eastern Pkwy. Turn right on Eastern Pkwy, right on Crittenden Drive, right on Central Avenue. Cardinal Station is just past the overpass (and football stadium) on the right.
From I-65 S: Exit 135 Crittenden Drive, then right onto Central Avenue. Cardinal Station is just past the overpass (and football stadium) on the right.