- Sep 30, 2016 Abstract submissions open Sept. 30 for aging conference
- Sep 28, 2016 Pediatric teaching hospital renamed Norton Children’s Hospital
- Sep 28, 2016 PhTx graduate student Aaron Neely receives ASCB travel award to present research
- Sep 26, 2016 Mayor’s forum on possible e-cigarette, hookah ban features UofL researchers
- Sep 26, 2016 Zimple Kurlawala awarded Arno Spatola Endowment Graduate Research Fellowship from the Institute or Molecular Diversity & Drug Design
- Sep29Sep 29, 2016 12th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium: September 29 – October 1, 2016
- Oct04Oct 04, 2016 M2 Wellness Series - "How are things going so far?"
- Oct04Oct 04, 2016 Interview Skills Workshop
- Oct05Oct 05, 2016 ACP Kentucky Chapter Meeting 2016: Emerging Diseases - Evolving Treatments - October 5, 2016
- Oct05Oct 05, 2016 Advances in Pain Neuroscience: Know Pain; Know Gain - October 5, 2016
- Oct06Oct 06, 2016 Oct. 6, M&I Seminar: Jayne Danska, PhD
- Oct07Oct 07, 2016 Oct 7th Grand Rounds Mental Health Forum
Looking for information on how to apply to the School of Medicine?
Here's some quick information for current students.
Facutly & Staff quick reference.
School of Medicine Mission
Our mission is to improve the health of our patients and our communities through excellence and leadership in education, clinical care, research, and community engagement.