New Resident Orientation
All incoming residents and fellows are required to complete New Resident Orientation, which is in two parts:
Part 1: An online orientation must be completed before beginning training. This orientation consists of several modules.
Click Here to access the Online Orientation
Part 2: A live orientation will be held on Monday June 30, 2014 at the University of Louisville Kornhauser Library auditorium.
Paperwork needed immediately--return paperwork to program ASAP:
- Resident Agreement [DOC]
- Malpractice Application [DOC]
- NPI Letter and Instructions [PDF]
- Proof of ACLS certification
- Immunization Compliance [PDF]
- University Hospital Privileges Application [DOC]
- HIV Course Information [DOC]
- Instructions for online I-9
Paperwork needed at orientation--Bring completed forms to the Benefits/Payroll orientation on June 30