Meeting the needs of children...and their parents
The UofL Department of Pediatrics is not only a part of the University of Louisville School of Medicine, we are members of University of Louisville Physicians, the largest, multi-specialty physician practice in the Louisville area.
Our nationally-renowned physicians are charged with meeting the needs of our community's children their parents and their families, through their clinical work and teaching efforts and well as their research.
Follow the links below to our practices and to the left for resources for families:
General Pediatrics Practices
- UofL Physicians general pediatrics practices Offices located in downtown Louisville, south Louisville and Campbellsville, Ky.
- Children & Youth Project This University of Louisville general pediatrics medical home, located on the UofL Health Sciences campus, has been providing comprehensive health care for high risk infants and children of Jefferson County since 1968.
- UofL Department of Pediatrics at Kosair Charities Located at the Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, our newest general pediatrics practice welcomes all children, including including patients of our neighbors on the Kosair Charities campus (UofL Autism Center, Kids Center, Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky) and those who with routine healthcare needs.
Pediatric Specialty Practices
- UofL Physicians pediatric specialty practices care for children with a wide variety of health care needs, from acupuncture to surgery.
- Neonatal Follow Up Program addresses the special health and developmental needs of babies who require neonatal intensive care after birth.
- UofL Autism Center The ULAC offers families and primary care providers a single source for expert treatment, referral and information.
- Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center provides diagnostic evaluations and treatment for developmental disabilities, congenital anomalies, genetic disorders, autism, organic behavior disorders (ADHD) and learning disabilities, as well as genetic counseling to adults.