- Oct 04, 2016 M&I students publish first author papers
- Sep 26, 2016 Metagenomics and health proposal selected to be funded
- Sep 19, 2016 M&I Heart Walk a success!
- Aug 24, 2016 M&I welcomes incoming students
- Aug 23, 2016 MISTRE broadens student's horizons
- Aug 08, 2016 Chung leads discussion on Zika virus
We leave 2015 behind as a banner year for M&I. First and foremost four new faculty members including Drs. Carolyn Casella, Bing Li, Nathan Schmidt and Russell Salter joined the Department as part of the ongoing expansion of our research and educational programs. Equally exciting, our faculty brought in a total of 20 new research grants and contracts, 14 of them from the NIH, representing a six-fold increase in new awards over 2014. Continue reading.