- May 16, 2016 M&I at May 2016 Commencement
- Feb 26, 2016 UofL M&I and TN researchers find that gut microbes influence disease
- Jan 22, 2016 M&I honors retired professor
- Dec 18, 2015 M&I celebrates holiday season
- Dec 01, 2015 M&I PhD candidates receive awards
- Nov 11, 2015 M&I PhD candidates defend dissertations
We leave 2015 behind as a banner year for M&I. First and foremost four new faculty members including Drs. Carolyn Casella, Bing Li, Nathan Schmidt and Russell Salter joined the Department as part of the ongoing expansion of our research and educational programs. Equally exciting, our faculty brought in a total of 20 new research grants and contracts, 14 of them from the NIH, representing a six-fold increase in new awards over 2014. Continue reading.