- Sep 26, 2016 Metagenomics and health proposal selected to be funded
- Sep 19, 2016 M&I Heart Walk a success!
- Aug 24, 2016 M&I welcomes incoming students
- Aug 23, 2016 MISTRE broadens student's horizons
- Aug 08, 2016 Chung leads discussion on Zika virus
- Jun 28, 2016 Abu Kwaik to serve on NIH study section
Happy 2017! The Department maintained its upward trajectory in 2016. Two new faculty members, Drs. Kevin Sokoloski and Carolyn Roberson, joined the group bringing the total number of new faculty recruits in the past 2 years to 6. The year also saw the retirement of two senior colleagues, Drs. Jill Suttles and Larry Hunt, who between them served the University for over 50 years. Continue reading.