- May 22, 2014 M&I picnic a success
- May 12, 2014 M&I student defends dissertation
- Apr 01, 2014 M&I student wins NSF fellowship
- Mar 28, 2014 M&I students co-author paper for Environmental Microbiology
- Mar 28, 2014 Dept. of M&I announces new "Excellence in Research" award
- Mar 21, 2014 M&I student successfully defends PhD Dissertation
Happy 2017! The Department maintained its upward trajectory in 2016. Two new faculty members, Drs. Kevin Sokoloski and Carolyn Roberson, joined the group bringing the total number of new faculty recruits in the past 2 years to 6. The year also saw the retirement of two senior colleagues, Drs. Jill Suttles and Larry Hunt, who between them served the University for over 50 years. Continue reading.