- May 22, 2014 M&I picnic a success
- May 12, 2014 M&I student defends dissertation
- Apr 01, 2014 M&I student wins NSF fellowship
- Mar 28, 2014 M&I students co-author paper for Environmental Microbiology
- Mar 28, 2014 Dept. of M&I announces new "Excellence in Research" award
- Mar 21, 2014 M&I student successfully defends PhD Dissertation
We leave 2015 behind as a banner year for M&I. First and foremost four new faculty members including Drs. Carolyn Casella, Bing Li, Nathan Schmidt and Russell Salter joined the Department as part of the ongoing expansion of our research and educational programs. Equally exciting, our faculty brought in a total of 20 new research grants and contracts, 14 of them from the NIH, representing a six-fold increase in new awards over 2014. Continue reading.