- Jun 16, 2015 Warawa and Lawrenz article selected for FEMS' Editor’s Choice
- Jun 05, 2015 M&I PhD candidate defends dissertation
- May 22, 2015 M&I grad accepts position in Austria
- May 12, 2015 Dr. Kosiewicz in Lupus Research Update
- Jan 18, 2015 Core Facility upgraded
- Nov 21, 2014 M&I student awarded fellowship
We leave 2015 behind as a banner year for M&I. First and foremost four new faculty members including Drs. Carolyn Casella, Bing Li, Nathan Schmidt and Russell Salter joined the Department as part of the ongoing expansion of our research and educational programs. Equally exciting, our faculty brought in a total of 20 new research grants and contracts, 14 of them from the NIH, representing a six-fold increase in new awards over 2014. Continue reading.