- Aug 14, 2015 M&I welcomes incoming students
- Jul 22, 2015 Zhang article selected for Editor's Choice
- Jun 30, 2015 Annual M&I picnic
- Jun 16, 2015 Warawa and Lawrenz article selected for FEMS' Editor’s Choice
- Jun 05, 2015 M&I PhD candidate defends dissertation
- May 22, 2015 M&I grad accepts position in Austria
We leave 2015 behind as a banner year for M&I. First and foremost four new faculty members including Drs. Carolyn Casella, Bing Li, Nathan Schmidt and Russell Salter joined the Department as part of the ongoing expansion of our research and educational programs. Equally exciting, our faculty brought in a total of 20 new research grants and contracts, 14 of them from the NIH, representing a six-fold increase in new awards over 2014. Continue reading.