- Feb 26, 2016 UofL M&I and TN researchers find that gut microbes influence disease
- Jan 22, 2016 M&I honors retired professor
- Dec 18, 2015 M&I celebrates holiday season
- Dec 01, 2015 M&I PhD candidates receive awards
- Nov 11, 2015 M&I PhD candidates defend dissertations
- Nov 06, 2015 M&I students co-author paper for PLOS
Happy 2017! The Department maintained its upward trajectory in 2016. Two new faculty members, Drs. Kevin Sokoloski and Carolyn Roberson, joined the group bringing the total number of new faculty recruits in the past 2 years to 6. The year also saw the retirement of two senior colleagues, Drs. Jill Suttles and Larry Hunt, who between them served the University for over 50 years. Continue reading.