REACH provides FREE academic services and specific support programs to enable students to better prepare and adapt to college life and to enhance their academic skills and performance in college courses. We encourage and support students in developing successful college careers.
Campus Health Services
Campus Health Services provide both preventive and acute care for students, plus:
- Women's health services
- Psychiatric services, including medication management
- Travel medicine
- Free flu shots
- Allergy shots
- Specialist referrals & coordination of care with off-site specialists
- Student health insurance program
- Health insurance billing and advocacy
- Health promotion events and activities
- Sexual assault and violence prevention, intervention and assistance
Click HERE to access Campus Health Services.
Constructive Program Comments (Anonymous)
The program maintains an open door policy regarding any/all concerns related to academic/clinical matters. Students are encouraged to discuss any such issues face-to-face with the appropriate faculty/staff member. Students are encouraged to adhere to the grievance/complaint processes identified in the program's policy manuals. Anonymous constructive comments may be emailed to the program by clicking HERE . Students may elect to include his/her name and email address for follow-up; however, neither are required in order to send the email.