REACH provides FREE academic services and specific support programs to enable students to better prepare and adapt to college life and to enhance their academic skills and performance in college courses. We encourage and support students in developing successful college careers.
Campus Health Services
Campus Health Services provide both preventive and acute care for students, plus:
- Women's health services
- Psychiatric services, including medication management
- Travel medicine
- Free flu shots
- Allergy shots
- Specialist referrals & coordination of care with off-site specialists
- Student health insurance program
- Health insurance billing and advocacy
- Health promotion events and activities
- Sexual assault and violence prevention, intervention and assistance
Click HERE to access Campus Health Services.
Academic Policy Manual (2016-2017)
Clinic Policy Manual (2016-2017)