We provide a wide variety of services, including:
- Certify learning activities for physicians and nurses that meet Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Essentials & Standards and the Kentucky Board of Nursing requirements.
- Track credit for physicians who attend CME&PD certified activities.
- Download physician credits to the Greater Louisville Medical Society, which serves as a central repository for Category 1 credit.
- Assist in the application process for additional continuing education credits for a CME&PD activity.
- Provide consultation on educational processes and accreditation issues.
- Collaborate with isolated communities in Kentucky through tele-health, online courses and Area Health Education Centers (AHEC).
Program Development & Marketing:
- Assist with development of the conference & the application
- Develop online courses
- Develop budget
- Assist in the application process for continuing education credits i.e., AAFP, CME, Nursing, and more
- Develop program evaluation
- Summarize program evaluations and provide copy to conference director
- Assist in the development of program brochure
- Assist in the printing/copying of brochure
- Advertise on the CME&PD website
- Advertise in the UofL Today Campus Announcement
- Send program announcement to CME&PD email list
- Registrations - online, telephone, fax & mail
- Send registration confirmation
- Collect participant fees and deposit
- Certificates - provided to participants through our online certificate generator
- Maintain transcripts
- Solicit educational grants
- Oversee signed Letters of Agreement for educational grants
How To Learn More
Want to learn more? To speak to the CME&PD director regarding assisting with your conference, please e-mail Dr. W. Daniel Cogan, Assistant Dean of University of Louisville Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development. Once he receives your e-mail, Dr. Cogan will contact you to set up an appointment to discuss your conference.