The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
May 14, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine presents "Perioperative Ultrasound and Echocardiography Workshop" to be held at the Paris Simulation Center, Instructional Building, School of Medicine, University of Louisville, 500 South Preston Street, Louisville, KY, 40202.
September 29 – October 1, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with Global Academy for Medical Education presents the "12th Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium" to be held at Monterey Plaza Hotel, 400 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940.
- Emerging Therapies for PBC, NASH and End Stage Liver Disease Seminar Series - An Evidence-Based Seminar Focused on Chronic Liver Diseases February 27-September 17, 2016
- University of Louisville Stroke Symposium - June 24, 2016
- Louisville Symposium on Heart Disease in Women: Innovative procedures, Devices, and State of the Art Care - June 25, 2016
- The James Graham Brown Cancer Center Neuro-oncology Symposium: Management of Primary Glioma in Adults - July 8, 2016
- Critical Events in Obstetrics - September 10, 2016