The University of Louisville's Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- May 13, 2016 Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource: Report from the American Hospital Association
- Apr 14, 2016 What Do I Need to Learn Today? - The Evolution of CME by Graham T. McMahon, M.D.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- Dec 15, 2014 “What Your Doctor Won’t Disclose” by Leana Wen, M.D.
- Nov 11, 2014 Is There Significant Commercial Bias in CME Presentations?
November 12, 2016
Join us as CME & PD along with the Department of Neurology presents "Second Annual Caring for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Conference" to be held in the HSC Instructional Building B - Room 115, 500 S Preston, Louisville, KY 40202.
January 27-31, 2017
Join us as CME & PD along with the Division of Dermatology presents "Winter Skin Seminar 2017" to be held at the Canyons Grand Summit Hotel, 4000 Canyons Resort Blvd, Park City UT.
- MACHA 2016 Conference: Helping Ourselves Help Others - October 27-28, 2016
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Facial Pain - November 2, 2016
- Kentucky Urological Association 2016 Annual Meeting Scientific Section - November 5, 2016
- Identification and Treatment of Hepatitis C in the End-Stage Renal Disease Population: Various Dates from November 9, 2016 - Mid-January 2017
- Louisville PrEP Summit – Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Summit - November 11, 2016