Jasper Noble, of Ft. Thomas, Ky., is a member of the McConnell Scholar Class of 2020. He studies political science and history.
- University of Louisville Honors Program
- University of Louisville Dean's List
- 2019-2020 Moot Court Regional Champion
- Henry Clay Intern for Public Policy
- 2018-2019 Top 6 Moot Court Orator in the Nation
Extracurricular and Campus Involvement
- Student Body President
- University of Louisville Board of Trustees
- Former Legislative Intern for Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- McConnell Center Moot Court Team
- Campus YMCA Conference
- RaiseRED Dance Marathon
- Project Warm
Jasper Noble is a 2016 graduate of Highlands High School. He was a member of the National Honor Society and the National German Honor Society. He also participated in Mock Trial, National History Day, the Academic Team, and played soccer for both club and high school. He was a member of the Highlands High School "We the People" team that competed at the national competition in Washington D.C, and was a leader of the Unit 5 team that won the Top Unit award. He has volunteered at Lincoln Elementary School, The Drop-In Center and Cincinnati’s new Shelterhouse.