McConnell Center's Strategic Broadening Seminar
2020 SBS (Sept. 6-30)
Dr. Gary L. Gregg, II, and the University of Louisville community are eager to welcome you to our home this fall. We thank you for your service to our country, are honored to serve as your hosts and faculty and hope you will have a tremendous experience during your Strategic Broadening Seminar (SBS). On the web pages associated with this link, we hope you will find everything you need prepare for and enjoy your broadening experience in Louisville.
- Registration Form
- Letter from the SBS Director
- Logistics Overview (travel, dress code, housing, etc.)
- NOTE: Reservations for your hotel stay have already been arranged by your sponsor. Please do not call and make reservations on your own.
- What to Expect at SBS (curriculum, faculty, readings, grading and participation)
- Local Louisville Attractions