McConnell Center's Strategic Broadening Seminar
President Jim Ramsey and the University of Louisville community are eager to welcome you to our home this July. We thank you for your service to our country, are honored to serve as your hosts and faculty and hope you will have a tremendous experience during your Strategic Broadening Seminar (SBS). On the web pages associated with this link, we hope you will find everything you need prepare for and enjoy your summer broadening experience in Louisville.
Please note that the 2015 Strategic Broadening Seminar will take place 5 July - 2 August. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. In the meantime, please use the information below from the 2014 SBS program as reference.
2014 SBS Information (reference only)
- 2014 Registration Form (downloads as .doc file) - due May 19
- 2014 Letter from the SBS Director
- 2014 Logistics Overview (travel, dress code, housing, personal funds, etc.)
- 2014 What to Expect at SBS (curriculum, faculty, readings, grading and participation)
- 2014 Local Louisville Attractions
- 2014 SBS Schedule
We look forward to seeing you for our kick-off evening reception at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience.
Please direct all inquires to Gary Gregg, PhD (502-852-3306), lead faculty for the 2015 Strategic Broadening Seminar and director of the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville.