Class of 2012 pursues variety of opportunities
Eight recent McConnell Scholar graduates are pursuing a variety of graduate degree programs and business opportunities. See where members of the Class of 2012 are headed next:
- Zach Barnes, of Louisville, is completing his undergraduate degree in preparation for a master's degree in business administration.
- Blake Christopher, of Irvine, will pursue a law degree from the College of William and Mary.
- Kurtis Frizzell, of Calhoun, is a human resources representative at Trilogy Health Services.
- Alexandra Jenkins, of Cadiz, will pursue a master's degree in justice administration from the University of Louisville.
- Eric Kiser, of Paducah, will pursue a law degree from Washington and Lee University.
- Trey Pippin, of Owensboro, recently started a small-business firm called Innovative Aerial Solutions, LLC.
- Ben Shepard, of Crestwood, will pursue a law degree from the University of Louisville.
- John Weber, of Louisville, will teach government as part of the Teach for America program in Nashville, Tenn.
The group joins the McConnell Scholars' alumni network, which totals more than 200 Kentucky graduates. Our alumni enjoy successful careers in fields such as the arts, business, education, law, medicine, the military, music and politics, among others.