- B.A. Political Science and B.S. Justice Administration
- Minor in Classical Languages
- Honors Scholars Program, Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honors Society)
- SGA (Executive Assistant to Student Body President '10-'11, Political Coordinator '12-'13)
- Meghan volunteers monthly at the Kentucky Humane Society. As part of the McConnell Center service team she organized the "Help our Troops" event and scholar service events with the Humane Society.
- WAVE 3 TV (Fall 2012)
- Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney (Summer '12)
- Congressman Geoff Davis (Summer '11)
- Oxford, England
- Meghan is a 2010 graduate of Covington Latin School and participated in the 2008 HOBY Leadership and the 2009 Kentucky Governor's Scholar programs.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. (Dr. Seuss)