Sponsored Research Projects by LoDI Faculty
- “Training for Implementation of Critical Thinking Constructs in the Undergraduate Core at the JB Speed School of Engineering,” 2010-2011, funded for $15,000 by the University of Louisville i2a Task Force, co-PIs: P.A.S. Ralston, M. Schreck, D.J. Hagerty, J.H. Graham, and G.W. Evans.
- Real-time decision support system for Healthcare and Public Health Protection, $3.31 million, Jan 2010-Dec 2012, funding provided by the Kentucky Critical Infrastructure Protection Program, managed by the National Institute for Hometown Security for the US Department of Homeland Security. S.S. Heragu (Project Director and PI) and several co-PIs.
- Collaborative Proposal: EArly-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER): Design Principles for Warehouses with Autonomous Vehicles (WAVE), $260,000, Oct 2009-Sept 2011, National Science Foundation. S.S. Heragu (Director) and A. Krishnamurthy (University of Wisconsin-Madison);
- RFID Technology Center at the University of Louisville” $1.72 million, Oct 2010-Mar 30, 2012, (Defense Logistics Agency), S.S. Heragu, (Project Director and PI), G.W. Evans, and J.S. Usher.
- Incident Management & Decision Support System – Health (IMDSS-H), $1.7 million, September 1, 2010 - August 31, 2012, funding provided by the Kentucky Critical Infrastructure Protection Program, managed by the National Institute for Hometown Security for the US Department of Homeland Security. James Gantt (Project Director and PI), UofL is subcontractor and S.S. Heragu is PI for UofL’s subcontract.