University of Louisville Resources
- Disability Resource Center
- "The Disability Resource Center strives to minimize the competitive
disadvantage for disabled persons attending the University of Louisville through
the provision and coordination of support services." Includes an Adaptive Computer Lab.
- Government Publications: Disability Links
- Provides a list of links to local, state and federal information on
disabilities, as well as other related links.
- IT Computing Centers
- Includes a list of "Services for those with Disabilities"
- The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990: Gives the full-text of the act. See also more information about the ADA.
- Disability Resources Monthly: "Disability Resources is a nonprofit organization that provides information about resources for independent living." The site includes links to hundreds of disability resources pages on the web.
- Louisville Free Public Library - Accessibility Services
- Assistive Technology (Standards.gov)
- Disability and Education Laws (NICHCY)