Mobile App Instructions for Draw-It-to-Know-It Neuroanatomy Program
All UofL students, faculty and staff have access to the Draw-It-to-Know-It mobile app. This app is for iPhone and iPad only. No Android app is available.
To Download/Unlock the App
- Access http://www.drawittoknowit.com/ via any computer on the university network.
- Click on the "Register for Off-Site Access" button in the upper right corner.
- On the Registration page, create a username & password - this will grant you an Off-Site Website Account that will allow them to take Exams & Access the entire Website from anywhere.
- Download the Draw it to Know it iPhone/iPad app from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/draw-it-to-know-it/id517545760?mt=8
- On their app, Click the "$24.99/Unlock All Tutorials" button in the upper right (THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGED) , choose the 3rd option, enter the Username & Password they used to Register for the Website with, and click Authorize Device - this process will unlock all of the tutorials on the iPhone/iPad app.
To See the Website from the iPad App:
- Click Settings
- Click Safari
- Click Accept Cookies
- Click Always