Directions to Dwight Anderson Music Library
The Music Library is housed inside the School of Music and can be entered through the main lobby.
- From the Northeast via I-71:
- I-71 ends at the junction with I-64, so follow the directions for "From the East or West via I-64" from that point.
- From the East or West via I-64:
- Take I-64 until the I-65 South exit. Then follow the directions for "From the North via I-65"
- From the North via I-65:
- Head south on I-65. Take the Arthur Street exit. Go half a block and turn right onto Cardinal Boulevard. Belknap Campus is to your left.
- From the South via I-65:
Take the second Eastern Parkway exit. (It will say J.B. Speed Museum and University of Louisville.) You will exit I-65 onto Warnock Street. Go about a fourth of a block on Warnock until you reach Crittenden Drive. Turn left on Crittenden and take it until it ends at Bradley. Take a left on Bradley. At the next stop sign, take a left onto Brandeis. Brandeis goes under I-65 and then turns into Cardinal Boulevard. Belknap Campus is to your left.
- Once on Belknap Campus:
- Driving West on Cardinal Blvd: on your left, you'll pass the baseball diamond, Floyd Street and the Student Activity Center. Just after you cross under the railroad bridge you'll see a small street on your left which should have a "North Entrance" sign. Turn left there and drive straight up to the North Information Center to ask for directions to parking. Some parking possibilities:
- parking in green, blue or red lots if you have a green, blue or red parking permit
- pay parking in the Speed Museum
- street parking on Cardinal Blvd, 3rd Street or Floyd Street