Borrow a Kindle at Ekstrom Library
Ekstrom Library has 18 kindles available to be checked out.
Borrowing a Kindle
- For UofL students, faculty and staff only.
- Present a UofL Cardinal Card at the Ekstrom Media Resources Service Desk (1st floor East).
- Sign the eBook Reader Loan Agreement .
- Please provide feedback on your experience and suggest ebooks that interest you.
Due to the limited number of Kindles, the loan period is two weeks with no renewals. If no Kindles are available, you can put in a Kindle hold request for when one becomes available. Please note: Return the e-Book Reader to a staff member at the Media Resources Service Desk. For additional information or questions, contact 852-6302 or email@example.com.
Using a Kindle
- Kindle Users Guide (Amazon guide)