Williams, N. David House Histories, 1973-2011
Extent: 0.5 linear feet
Copyright: Copyright may not have been transferred to the University of Louisville
David Williams is a local activist, writer and artist. He is interested in the older homes in Louisville and the surrounding area and has done research and writing on such homes. These papers are the result of his research. He has donated copies of these works to the University Archives and Records Center as well as to other repositories.
- "A Snapshot of Fourth Street in Downtown Louisville on August 9, 1973, 11:30 am to 2:00 pm," 1973
- "A History of the House and Property at 1323 Story Avenue in the Butchertown Area of Louisville, Kentucky from 1821 to 1982," , (includes some 1994 correspondence)
- "A History of the House at 1459 St. James Court, Louisville, Kentucky from 1903-1906" March 1986 (2 copies)
- "Louisville House Histories," Part I -- The Highlands, submitted to the Filson Club, July 1987
- 1314 Morton Ave.
- 1507 Highland Ave.
- 1200 Everett Ave.
- 2219 Wrocklage Ave.
- 1027 Cherokee Rd.
- 2009 Lauderdale Rd.
- 3006 Colonial Hill Rd.
- 3007 Colonial Hill Rd.
- 2000 Millvale Rd.
- 2806 Newburg Rd.
- 3021 Beaumont Rd.
- "Louisville House Histories," Part II -- Other Areas, submitted to the Filson Club, July 1987 (includes folder with notes)
- Crescent Hill -- 152 North Keats Ave.; 176 North Peterson Ave.
- Butchertown -- 813 Franklin St.; 827 Franklin St.; 1502 Story Ave.
- East End/River Rd. -- 6408 Longview Lane
- Old Louisville -- 208 E. Ormsby Ave.; 212 W. Lee St.; 1415 South Fourth St.
- Germantown -- 2016-2024 South Preston St.
- South End -- 143 E. Wellington Ave.; 4540 Southern Pkwy.; 4715 South Sixth St.
- In the County -- 8908 Royal Oak Dr.; Zurschmeide Residence on Cardinal Hill
- "A History of the House and Property at 2223 Grinstead Drive, Louisville, Kentucky from 1906 to 1999," 
- "A History of Eight Houses in Old Louisville" 2011
- 208 E. Burnett
- 230 E. Burnett Ave,
- 1417 South First St.
- 1102 South Brook St.
- 1325 South Brook St.
- 1366 South Third St.
- 1524 South Third St.
- 1402 South Sixth St.
- "A Brief History of 1435 South Fourth Street from 1886 to 2012"
- A History of Fourteen Houses and Businesses in Old Louisville, One House in Shelby Park, and One House in Germantown, Louisville, Kentucky, folder 1
- 1102 S. Brook St.
- 1325 S. Brook St.
- 1358 S. First St.
- 1417 S. First St.
- 1396/98 S. Second St. (Magnolia Bar & Grill)
- 1446 S. Second St.
- 1464 S. Second St. (Williams-Nichols House)
- A History of Fourteen Houses and Businesses in Old Louisville, One House in Shelby Park, and One House in Germantown, Louisville, Kentucky, folder 2
- 1366 S. Third St.
- 1524 S. Third St.
- 1435 S. Fourth St.
- 1402 S. Sixth St.
- A History of Fourteen Houses and Businesses in Old Louisville, One House in Shelby Park, and One House in Germantown, Louisville, Kentucky, folder 3
- 508 E. St. Catherine St. (Shelby Park Neighborhood)
- 115 E. Ormsby Ave.
- 208 East Burnett Ave.
- 230 E. Burnett Ave.
- 834 Mulberry St. (Muth House - Germantown Neighborhood)