Links to academic resources that can benefit our majors.
- REACH — REACH provides academic services and specific support programs to enable students to better prepare and adapt to college life and to enhance their academic skills and performance in college courses. We encourage and support students in developing successful college careers.
- Writing Center — The University Writing Center serves everyone in the UofL community, including undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, and staff. We can help you at any point in your writing process, from getting started with an idea, to working on a first draft, to revision and copyediting. We are not an editing service, but we can help you become a better writer.
- Career Development Center — We strive to empower students for success in their journey from college to career.
- General Education Requirements — from the Office of The University Provost
- Registration Information — general information for upcoming semesters
- Academic Calendar — important dates for classes, registration, drop/add, withdraw, and degrees
- Transfer Credit — The Office of Transfer & Adult Services - Our goal is to help current and future transfer students and veterans with the application process and transition to the University.
- Study Abroad — The Office of Study Abroad and International Travel, located in the International Center, can help you find a program that will allow you to use your financial aid; assist you in finding scholarships; help you receive academic credit; and make sure you do not lose any time towards graduation!
- Student Exchange — National Student Exchange (NSE) allows you to study away at one of nearly 200 colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The program provides a great opportunity to take courses and engage in programs not offered at U of L; to takes classes with different professors; to experience college life in a new place; to scout out graduate/professional schools and potential career options; and to meet new people—all while paying U of L tuition.