U of L LGBT Alumni Council
Th UofL LGBT Alumni Council's mission is to establish a group that can enrich the lives of LGBT students, alumni, and their families and allies through social events, educational programs and scholarships for LGBT students attending UL.
Opportunities for engagement include:
· Council Leadership
· Event Planning and Assistance
· Educational Programming
· Fund Development
· Marketing and Promotions
- Fund the newly established LGBTQ student scholarship
- Hosts of the Pre-PINK Cocktail Party
- Sponsored Study Breaks during finals week, providing coffee and doughnuts to students
- Hosts of Alternative Thanksgiving, ensuring students have a safe and affirming place to celebrate the holiday
- Sponsor UL's Lavender Graduation Celebration and presented rainbow chords to each graduate
- Host a contingency to march in Kentuckiana Pride Parade
- Partnered with the LGBT Center to launch Campus OUTlook Day for prospective LGBTQ high school students. The event is the first of it's kind in the nation!
Visit the UL LGBT Alumni Network homepage for more information on how to get involved!