Transfer CFL classes
Transferring CFL Credit from UK or WKU
Requirements for Submitting a Credit for Learning (CFL) class transfer request:
- The student must have earned a grade of a B or higher in your Credit for Learning class for it to be eligible to be transferred in.
- The student must complete one full semester as a graduate student and have a GPA of a 3.0 or better to be able to transfer in your CFL classes from WKU
|How to Transfer Credits|
1. Request your transcript from the university you attended. Contact that university’s admissions department and request an official transcript be mailed to:
2. Please ensure you have completed your first full semester at UofL as a graduate student and earned a minimum 3.0 GPA.
3. Next will need to request your credits to be transferred by going to: http://php.louisville.edu/kent/survey/index.php?sid=69 and fill out the online request form.
Click link to download a printable version: table.docx
Credit for Learning (CFL) classes taken at the University of Louisville
- If you took CFL classes at UofL and you are pursuing your MSSW degree here at UofL you do not need to transfer your credits. The classes will already be part of your U of L Graduate School transcript. You can view your transcript via ULink; http://ulink.louisville.edu
- If you took the training classes at UofL they should already be on your UofL transcript. If the classes are not listed, please contact Katie Radmacher at 502-852-8792.
- If a student has an Incomplete or no gradea CFL class taken at U of L (even one from long before they started the MSSW program) they will not be allowed to graduate.All classes must have a grade before a student can graduate from the Graduate School.
- If a student has an F grade in a CFL class taken at U of L (even one from long before they started the MSSW program) they may not be allowed to graduate.All students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above to graduate. If the F grade is pulling the cumulative GPA below 3.0, the student will not be allowed to graduate.If a student has an F grade in a CFL class, but a cumulative GPA above 3.0, they will be allowed to graduate.