Do you already have CFL credit?
To find out if you already have CFL credit answer the following questions:
- Worked for the Cabinet at any time since 2010?
- Did you take training classes at UofL, UK or WKU?
- Did you receive a grade of a B or higher?
If the answer is YES, you may have already gained Graduate Degree credit through the Credit for Learning Program that counts toward your MSSW degree! You are eligible to count a maximum of 9 hours towards your MSSW elective requirements.
* If you took any of these classes at UK or WKU they will need to transferred to your UofL transcript to count toward your MSSW degree so click on that tab for instructions.
Credit for Learning (CFL) classes taken at the University of Louisville
- If you took CFL classes at UofL and you are pursuing your MSSW degree here at UofL you do not need to transfer your credits. The classes will already be part of your U of L Graduate School transcript. You can view your transcript via ULink.
- If you took the training classes at UofL they should already be on your UofL transcript. If the classes are not listed, please contact Katie Radmacher at 502-852-8792.
- If a student has an Incomplete or no gradea CFL class taken at U of L (even one from long before they started the MSSW program) they will not be allowed to graduate.All classes must have a grade before a student can graduate from the Graduate School.
- If a student has an F grade in a CFL class taken at U of L (even one from long before they started the MSSW program) they may not be allowed to graduate.All students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above to graduate. If the F grade is pulling the cumulative GPA below 3.0, the student will not be allowed to graduate.If a student has an F grade in a CFL class, but a cumulative GPA above 3.0, they will be allowed to graduate.