- Social and Emotional Foundations for School Success 2007-2008 Annual Report (PDF)
- Social and Emotional Foundations for School Success 2006-2007 Annual Report (PDF)
- Frey, A.J., Faith, T., Elliott, A., & Royer, B. (2006). A pilot study examining the social validity and effectiveness of a positive behavior support model within Head Start.School Social Work Journal, 30, 22-44. (PDF)
- Frey, A.J. (2006). Program-wide positive behavior support: Early stages and next steps. Association for Positive Behavior Support. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 4 (3), 1-4. (PDF)
- Utilizing a positive behavior support approach to achieve integrated mental health services. National Head Start Association Dialog, 11,135-156. (PDF)
- Mental health services in Head Start. National Head Start Association Dialog, 11,173-186. (PDF)
- Positive Behavior Support. A call for leadership.Children & Schools, 30, 5-14. (PDF)
Frey, A. J., Boyce, C. A., & Tarullo, L. B. (in press). Implementing positive behavior support in Head Start. In W. Sailor, G. Dunlap, G. Sugai & H. F. Horner (Eds.), Handbook of Positive Behavior Support: Springer.
Frey, A.J., Lingo, A.S., Stauble, K., & Scott, T. (under review). Early childhood behavior intervention planning: A feasibility study. Submitted to Journal of Early Intervention.
Frey, A.J., Park, K., Ferrigno, T. & Korfhage, T. (under review). The feasibility and usability of program-wide positive behavior support. Submitted to Journal of Positive Behavior Supports and Interventions.