If you would like to post job opportunities to this website, please contact Martha Fuller with the following information included in your email:
- the full job description
- title of organization and the job title
- whether full or part-time, or seasonal/contract position
- the eligibility requirements for the position
- Contact information (name, address, phone, fax) so an applicant can submit their letter of interest
Talbert House, a community-wide nonprofit that operates within five service lines: Adult Behavioral Health, Community Care, Court and Corrections, Housing, and Youth Behavioral Health in the Greater Cincinnati region, is seeking candidates for the following positions. Click the link below for more information on the specific position listed and to apply.For more information about Talbert House, visit http://www.talberthouse.org, or contact Chris Eversole, recruiter, at (513)751-7747 x1024 or email@example.com.
EO/AA Employer/M/F/Protected Vet/Disabled & an equal provider of services.
- Behavioral Health Administrator
- Clinical Lead/Safeguards
- Clinical/Operational Supervisor-Adult Case Management
- Clinical/Operational Supervisor-Adult Case Management/Western Hills
- Clinical/Operational Supervisor-Forensic Services
- Clinical/Operational Supervisor-Court and Corrections Behavioral Health
- Clinical/Operational Supervisor-Clermont CASC
· Clinical Service Provider (Therapist)/Brown County Adult Recovery
- Clinical Service Provider (Therapist)/Warren County Youth Outpatient
- Independently Licensed Therapist/Adult Outpatient
- Independently Licensed Therapist/Brown County Adult Recovery
- Independently Licensed Therapist/Youth Community Outpatient
- Licensed Case Manager · Team Lead/Youth Community Outpatient
BENCHMARK FAMILY SERVICES, INC.
THERAPEUTIC FOSTER CARE NETWORK
Title: Case Manager-full time position
1. Assists in development of treatment plans including medication concerns with the input of family, legal guardian, or significant others.
2. Establishes a formal process for case reviews and information transfer between agencies and referral sources that appropriately meets the needs of those agencies/professional referral sources to promote their professional involvement in treatment.
3. Provides case management services to foster children including but not limited to, advocating on behalf of the client and family with social service agencies, court, police, medical, school, and other mental health professionals.
4. Provides support to foster children and consultation to foster parents. May refer children for counseling, psychiatric and psychological services if indicated.
5. Complies with paperwork requirements as established by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services and Benchmark Family Services, Inc.
6. Provides stabilization services on a crisis basis to prevent placement disruptions.
7. Participates in individual supervision, case conferences, staff meetings, and team meetings. May be asked to represent Benchmark Family Services, Inc. at community and civic functions and market the program.
8. Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by reading appropriate books, journals, and literature and attending in-services, conferences, and workshops.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Education – Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Appropriate licensure/certification is preferred.
2. Job Experience - At least two years experience working with emotionally disturbed/chemically dependent adolescents if no degree in related field.
Please contact Dana Deverall at 502-267-0102 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fern Creek/Highview United Ministries
Adult Day Health Center Program Director
Non-profit, charitable 501 © 3 community ministries agency, seeks flexible, outgoing, caring and qualified individual comfortable with ecumenical ministry setting for full time/salaried position. Great team environment. ADC hours 8-5, M-F. Salary: $28,000, with generous sick leave, holidays and vacation, health insurance, and retirement options.Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field and two years experience; or a Master’s degree in social work or related field and six months experience in the field of aging; Administrative abilities and experience preferred – proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint) Applicant must be physically capable of lifting, assisting seniors with transfers, providing personal care, and performing basic custodial services.Tested negative for TB, Certified in CPR/First Aid For this type of employment, state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.Duties and Responsibilities
1. Promote the program to the community
2. Plan and implement educational opportunities for the community
3. Oversee the general operation of the program
4. Carry out all duties of State certified case-manager for ADC
5. Work with Activity Coordinator to develop and maintain a structured program balancing cognitive and physical activities
6. Oversee Activity Coordinator’s monthly activity calendars and cultural topics
7. Provide short term informal pastoral counseling for caregivers
8. Serve as designated HIPAA Privacy Officer
9. Assisted by Administrative Assistant and Nurse, maintain all participant and staff records
10. In cooperation with Executive Director, hire, supervise, & assign duties to staff
11. Prepare monthly reports for the Board and all necessary reports to funding sources
12. Supervise student placements within the program
13. Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers, maintain monthly volunteer calendar
14. Assist with daily activities and participant personal care
15. Assist with the maintenance of a clean and safe facility.
16. Work with Executive Director in grant preparation
17. Develop special events and fund-raising opportunities
18. Attend required training sessions
19. Attend monthly FC/HUM Board meetings (generally every third Tuesday evening)
20. Perform other duties as needed
Resumes accepted through June 14th. Send resume to:
FCHUM 9300 Beulah Church Road
Lou., KY 40291attn: Ron Loughry or fax 762-9609 or e-mail: email@example.com or call 762-9608 for more information.
House of Ruth
Position Title: Housing Case Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Programs
FLSA Classification: Full-time/Exempt
House of Ruth, a nonprofit HIV/AIDS services organization serving more than 1,100 men, women and children annually, seeks a Housing Case Manager. Provides individualized case management to HIV-positive individuals and any affected immediate family/household members. Works collaboratively with other staff members to help clients achieve economic and social/emotional self-sufficiency and secure or maintain permanent housing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field
• Minimum one year full-time experience working with homeless, HIV-positive, or other marginalized populations
• Working knowledge of Metro Louisville social service systems and how to navigate them
• Conceptual understanding of psychosocial rehabilitation and client-directed, holistic case management.
• Flexibility and creativity in delivery of case management services
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Provides psychosocial assessment for housing clients new to House of Ruth and on an ongoing, at least annual, basis thereafter
• Assists new clients in the process of obtaining rental subsidy
• Assists clients in developing an individualized care plan and budget
• Provides case management for clients through regular home visits and other contact as needed to respond to needs
• Serves as a client advocate with third parties as needed • Provides resources/referrals to clients as needed
• Maintains required client documentation and outcomes reporting information • Other duties as assigned
House of Ruth St. Matthew Campus
607 E. St. Catherine Street
Louisville, KY 40203
Phone: 587-5080 ext. 10
460 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
LifeSpring's Madison, IN office has an opening for a full time therapist. MSSW; LCSW preferred. Will provide individual and group therapy for individuals in the Madison, IN area. Send resume to:
1405 Bear St
Madison, IN 47250
Attn: April or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Napa State Hospital Napa State Hospitalis accepting applications for social work positions. We are an intensive inpatient, psychiatric facility.
Starting Pay Rate
|Unlicensed||$5,286/00/mo.(we provide hours & training towards license requirements)|
To be hired you must have a Masters of Social Work Degree from an accredited school of social work. If candidates (Students who will be graduating this spring) are interested in working for a great hospital please contact:
Napa State Hospital
John Wyman, LCSW, Chief
2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy
Napa, CA 94558
Email: John.Wyman John.Wyman@nsh.dsh.ca.gov