Kent School Student Association (KSSA)
|Mission Statement||2013-2014 Officers||Links||Contact Information|
The objective of the Kent School Students’ Association (KSSA) is to promote social work values as expressed in the National Association of Social Work Code of Ethics and to serve the general advancement of the Kent School of Social Work students through:
- The promotion of a diverse and inclusive educational environment;
- The representation of the membership to the faculty, the administrative bodies within the Kent School of Social Work, the University, and to campus organizations of relevance to social work students.
- Advocating for student concerns and issues within the school, the campus and the broader community.
- Effective communication among the school administration, the University, Kent students, and the broader community.
- Working and coordinating with other social work students and schools across the United States and internationally.
- To provide facilities, amenities and activities for the benefit of the membership.
|President ||Marshall Kellner|
|Treasurer||Tomi Sue Smith|
|Social Chair||Hayley Hoover|
|BSW Representatives (2)|
Ryan “Tyler” Hurst
|Social Justice Caucus Chair||Kelly Moore|
|MSSW Curriculum Representative||Kelly Moore|
|BSW Curriculum Representative||Vacant|
- KSSA is on Facebook! Search for Kent School Student Association and join our group! https://www.facebook.com
- KSSA - Constitution
- Donate to the Kent School Student Emergency Fund
If you would like to make donations to the emergency fund, please write a check made payable to KSSA and mail it to Oppenheimer Hall, Room 107, c/o KSSA, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40208
|Davidson Hall, Room 105||University of Louisville|
|Office hours are varied, please contact us for an appointment by email:|