Criminal Justice Club
Why should YOU join the Criminal Justice Club at University of Louisville ?
- Networking: Being a member of the club is a great way to meet fellow students, staff and faculty of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminal Justice practitioners.
- Community Service: The club regularly participates in community service activities. Past activities include: Supporting Heroes, Heart Walk, ECHO, Be a Memory Maker, X-treme Clean-up, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Rescue & Restore, fund-raising and various holiday projects.
- Field Trips: As a member of the CJ Club, you will have the opportunity to visit various Criminal Justice-related organizations in our community. We have visited places such as the Clark County Juvenile Facility, Kentucky State Reformatory, MetroSafe, the Coroner’s Office, the Kentucky Correctional Institute for Women, the Jefferson County Correctional Facility and the Kentucky State Police.
- Fun: The club members also get together for fun events each semester, such as the annual CJ Alumni Tailgate, cookouts and after-finals bowling.
Membership Requirements of JA / CJ Club:
- Attend at least 4 club activities per semester (can include Career Fair, Alumni Tailgate, club meetings, field trips, lunch & learn series, etc.)
- 10 service hours per year (can include above activities, if service oriented and/or HeartWalk, CJ Week, Alumni and CJ Service projects)
- $15.00 club dues collected annually & you receive a "free t-shirt". Make Checks payable to “Criminal Justice”
To become a member, please fill out the application below and turn into the Advising Office in Brigman Hall room 205 or bring to next CJ Club Meeting.
For more information, please contact our President - Taelor McMillian