NEW ! is a listing of types and numbers of Criminal Justice Positions in Metro Louisville and surrounding area. This listing is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and does not mean the agency is currently hiring. If interested in a position, contact the specific agency for info on openings and to make application.
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice related agencies:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Marion County Alternative Court System (Diversion & Re-Entry) in Indianapolis, IN currently has an opening for a Case Manager in their Drug Treatment Court. A 4 year degree is needed to apply (heads up December 2019 graduates!). See the link for details. https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/indianapolis/jobs/2602818/case-manager-re-entry-program-drug-treatment-program?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs 10/17/19
- Speed Museum is currently hiring for full time and part-time on 2nd and 3rd shift working in their control room, and part-time in their Galleries. Students can complete an application online and they will be reviewed to set up interviews. Link to the current openings: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.joblinkapply.com_Company_872&d=DwIBAg&c=OAG1LQNACBDguGvBeNj18Swhr9TMTjS-x4O_KuapPgY&r=BH3LuvZlFdFlcZS7WW93Setx2j3MsEutfOiSNFQrDMs&m=9hCjOkLfbzvdHf9rmtG9eZhPXgERHjInFDAPYrYda0Q&s=41331fzWInR3N-Ua6rFeR7TDPY79UzjSmOWcw2obvDs&e= 10/17/19
Join the Ocean City (MD) Police Department - For testing dates and current openings, visit: https://joinocpd.com/
Semper Blue Professional Services is currently seeking a Security/Guest Service Supervisor in Louisville, KY at our 4th Street Live! location. Job Description and how to apply.(PDF)
University of Louisville Parking Job Opportunities for Fall/Spring Semesters- Contact university Parking -Hours (only during Spring and Fall semesters): Monday-Friday (4:00pm-8:00pm) Wage: $8.25/hour
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Position Listing . available.
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov. View current info (pdf)
Gilt - Asset Protection Investigator - The overall purpose of this position is to investigate potential losses to the company, ensure adherence
to physical security controls of the facility, and enforce Safety Standards . 10/3
- Cardinal Scholars is a service that connects tutors with elementary, middle school, high school, and college students seeking help. Tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home, at a nearby library, on the tutor’s campus, or even via Skype. We connect tutors all over the country with students in their area for in-person tutoring—as well as online sessions—so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks and in your college town during the school year! To learn more, please visit cardinalscholars.com/about and check out our FAQ’s for tutors.
- National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates