NEW ! is a listing of types and numbers of Criminal Justice Positions in Metro Louisville and surrounding area. This listing is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and does not mean the agency is currently hiring. If interested in a position, contact the specific agency for info on openings and to make application.
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice related agencies:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- The Mesa Police Department (AZ) will be accepting Police Officer Recruit applications until February 24, 2020! Applicants will need to first apply online and if they meet minimum qualifications, we will invite them to our Physical Fitness and Written-test, which is scheduled for March 7, 2020. We will only be taking the first 800 online applications, so it will be best to apply early. https://www.mpdjobs.com/ - Posted 1/23/20
- Join the Ocean City (MD) Police Department - For testing dates and current openings, visit: https://joinocpd.com/ - Final Testing Dates: January 18-19 and February 9-10 - Posted 1/7/20
Semper Blue Professional Services is currently seeking a Security/Guest Service Supervisor in Louisville, KY at our 4th Street Live! location. Job Description and how to apply.(PDF)
University of Louisville Parking Job Opportunities for Fall/Spring Semesters- Contact university Parking -Hours (only during Spring and Fall semesters): Monday-Friday (4:00pm-8:00pm) Wage: $8.25/hour
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Position Listing . available.
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov. View current info (pdf)
Gilt - Asset Protection Investigator - The overall purpose of this position is to investigate potential losses to the company, ensure adherence
to physical security controls of the facility, and enforce Safety Standards . 10/3
- Cardinal Scholars is a service that connects tutors with elementary, middle school, high school, and college students seeking help. Tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home, at a nearby library, on the tutor’s campus, or even via Skype. We connect tutors all over the country with students in their area for in-person tutoring—as well as online sessions—so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks and in your college town during the school year! To learn more, please visit cardinalscholars.com/about and check out our FAQ’s for tutors.
- National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates