The Client Partners focus on building strong relationships with Information Technology customers by:
- understanding the unit's discipline, mission, and goals;
- participating on the unit's technology committee;
- assisting the unit with long term technology planning;
- developing and maintaining a proactive customer advocacy role; and
- providing information on emerging technologies and services
- Client Partner Services
- This page provides a description of the role Client Partners play in the delivery of IT services.
- Unit and School Assignments
- This page displays a list of the UofL units and indicates which Client Partner has the assignment.
- Meet the Client Partners
- This page presents information about the Client Partners such as education, years of experience and contact
- 2009 Annual Report(pdf)
- The 2009 annual report prepared for the University partner areas.
- iTech Connect Services
- Providing face-to-face consulting solutions for faculty and staff