Getting Started Students
1. Find your userID (you will need your university employee/student id # or Social Security Number). Students get userIDs and ULink accounts when they apply to the university through the PeopleSoft system.
2. Find your ULink password
- If you are a new student and have never had an account at the University, your password will be set to the default
- If you were here before and don't remember your password and you:
- Are a student enrolled in distance education courses, contact the HelpDesk at 502-852-7997
- Are a student taking classes on campus, take a picture ID to one of the Computing Centers and request a new password.
3. Change your ULink password and set up your Challenge Questions
4. Log into ULink, the University of Louisville portal. Verify that the student tab is available and familiarize yourself with the available information and services
6. Verify that these things are set up on your computer
9. Log into your email:
10. Set up your Nickname based on your name and Preferred email address (PEA) in ULink
11. Set up your anti-SPAM processes (Help)
12. Log into Blackboard with your ULink UserID and password