University Reports Campus Solutions request
Access to the Campus Solutions University Report system is limited to staff with a need to view the information. All requests are reviewed and some may be denied. You can track your request using HEAT once the initial review has been performed.
- Requests are forwarded to the HelpDesk, and a copy is returned to the requester.
- The HelpDesk records the request, creates a HEAT ticket and assigns the request to the Registrar's Office (group=ORIONREQ).
- The Registrar's Office reviews the request and approves security for Inquiry Access. When they approve it, they assign it to Secure Access Management (SAM) (group=Orion3). If they don't approve the request, they will notify the user.
- Secure Access Management creates the Internal PeopleSoft University Reports Student Administration account and assigns the designated security group/s.
- When complete, SAM closes the HEAT ticket, notifies the requester and provides basic logon information.
Requesters can track their requests by viewing HEAT on the web.