Windows Mobile 5 And 6 Client-Less Configuration
Windows Mobile 5/6 Client-less Configuration Quick
To configure a Windows Mobile 5/6 device to access to the University’s secured wireless network:
- Click on the wireless network icon
- The Multiple Networks Detected window appears. Select the ulsecure entry and click the OK button.
- At the New Network Detected window, select the Work entry and click on the Connect button
- A Network Log On window appears.
- Enter your ULink userid and password then click the OK button.
Your wireless is connected to ulsecure
You will be prompted to authenticate again with your ULink userid and password each time the device is powered on.