Windows 7 Wireless Quick Setup Guide
1. From the Start menu, choose Control Panel,
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. Under Network and Sharing Center, click Connect to a network.
Result: Either a "Currently connected to:" or "Not connected" window opens, showing which connections are available.
4. Select ulsecure from the list.
5. Click Connect.
6. Enter your Ulink username and password, and click OK.
7. The next screen you see will be a validation of the certificate displayed as “Verisign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority – G5”, and simply click the OK button to continue.
8. After a moment, the Set Network Location window may open, depending on the network selected.
9. If so, click Public Network.
Result: The Set Network Location window displays information about the location type.
Congratulations. You are now connected to ulsecure