Kindle Fire HD Wireless Setup
1. Pull down the menu bar from the top of the screen
2. Select the Wi-Fi icon
3. If "Wireless Networking" is turned off, select ON.
Touch ulsecure from list of networks
4. Select "PEAP" as the EAP method if it is not already selected,
Touch None under Phase 2 auth
5. Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2
6. Enter your ulink username as the Identity
Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank
Scroll down and enter your ulink password in the Password field
7. After a moment, you should see the word "Connected" next to ulsecure on the list of available networks, indicating that you are now connected to the ulsecure network.