The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Apr 21, 2017 Before you need that AED, make sure it’s functional
- Apr 20, 2017 Training the next generation of cancer researchers
- Apr 20, 2017 M&I faculty awarded NIH contract
- Apr 20, 2017 M&I assistant professor awarded NIH R21 grant
- Apr 19, 2017 Assistant dean at UofL medical school selected for national program to train women executives
- Apr 14, 2017 Oral medicine faculty member chosen as fellow of Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program
- Apr 03, 2017 Missing teeth should be treated as a chronic medical condition
- Mar 20, 2017 Getting to the School of Dentistry just got a little easier
- Mar 09, 2017 Prosthodontic residents win all three awards in clinical poster competition at international meeting
- Mar 01, 2017 M.S. in Oral Biology student finds unique opportunity in Sandell's lab
- Apr 17, 2017 Oral medicine faculty member chosen as fellow of Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program
- Apr 14, 2017 Faculty, students receive awards at Midwest Nursing Research Society conference
- Apr 14, 2017 Nursing students present at Research and Community Engagement Symposium
- Apr 13, 2017 School of Nursing hiring for 2 faculty positions
- Apr 12, 2017 UofL Owensboro nursing program has perfect first-time pass rate on RN licensure exam
- Apr 17, 2017 Study seeks local children potentially affected by coal ash
- Mar 22, 2017 National Public Health Week 2017
- Mar 22, 2017 Expanding STEM education is the focus of new degree collaborative
- Mar 21, 2017 Buchino serves on a panel related to health care access and utilization
- Feb 23, 2017 Public health and local art thought leaders collaborate to improve community health