The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jan 11, 2017 What's the skinny on dietary fat? Find out at Beer with a Scientist, Jan. 18
- Jan 10, 2017 Community-based services topic of first spring optimal aging lecture, Feb. 8
- Jan 10, 2017 PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology Partnership Established with Ain Shams University
- Jan 09, 2017 What's in a name?
- Jan 09, 2017 Supporting gender affirming surgery and creating a welcoming environment for LGBTQ patients
- Jan 17, 2017 Spring 2017 Transition Ceremony welcomes new upper division students
- Jan 06, 2017 Owensboro BSN grad receives Stogsdill award
- Dec 16, 2016 School of Nursing staff hold toy drive for Norton Children's Hospital
- Dec 14, 2016 Racetrack clinic named finalist for Health Care Heroes award
- Dec 12, 2016 Graduating nursing student inspired to serve disadvantaged groups
- Jan 13, 2017 Strengthening competencies of the current and future public health workforce
- Dec 19, 2016 Jackson presents at the American Evaluation Association’s 30th Annual International Conference
- Dec 16, 2016 'Tis the season of giving
- Nov 17, 2016 Researchers examine how drug policy impacts HIV vulnerability among African Americans
- Nov 14, 2016 Health literacy campaign to focus on depression in African Americans