The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Mar 01, 2017 Call for summer research projects
- Feb 28, 2017 UofL educators honored by Louisville Business First for preparing future physicians to care for LGBTQ patients
- Feb 27, 2017 raiseRED collects $459,402 for pediatric cancer research
- Feb 21, 2017 Effective Lecture Techniques: Necessary, Even for CME
- Feb 20, 2017 UofL researcher receives $2.6 million from NIH to determine how gut microbiota protect against malaria
- Mar 01, 2017 M.S. in Oral Biology student finds unique opportunity in Sandell's lab
- Mar 01, 2017 UofL School of Dentistry students present to Jeffersontown Elementary students
- Feb 27, 2017 UofL’s School of Dentistry boasts top 15 national ranking in research dollars
- Feb 09, 2017 School of Dentistry expands clinical operation to southeastern Kentucky
- Feb 03, 2017 Free dental screenings and oral health education for children part of national effort
- Feb 27, 2017 Racetrack clinic honored at Health Care Heroes Awards
- Feb 22, 2017 DNP student inspired by tragedy to improve mental health care
- Feb 14, 2017 Dean Hern to step down later this year
- Feb 08, 2017 School of Nursing lab revamp to double simulated clinical learning
- Feb 02, 2017 Nursing assistant professor honored for compassionate care
- Feb 23, 2017 Public health and local art thought leaders collaborate to improve community health
- Jan 13, 2017 Strengthening competencies of the current and future public health workforce
- Dec 19, 2016 Jackson presents at the American Evaluation Association’s 30th Annual International Conference
- Dec 16, 2016 'Tis the season of giving
- Nov 17, 2016 Researchers examine how drug policy impacts HIV vulnerability among African Americans