Cardinal Kids Summer Reading Club
Recognizing that children, partners, pets and other loved ones are our new co-workers in this time of working remotely, the Employee Development and Success Office is launching a new series for employees and those with whom they are sharing their remote work spaces. In each session, a university leader will read their favorite children’s book and might include their loved ones who want to join along. You can follow along on your computer screen as we share an e-version of the book or even pull out your hard copy if you have one. The focus is on building our “community of care” and expanding it to include those we love (especially young ones, but also the young at heart) and have brought into our work lives by quarantining at home.
- June 30th from 2:00pm-2:30pm with Dean of the College of Education and Human Development, Dr. Amy Lingo, "Ish"
- July 7th from 10:00am-10:30am with Dean of the School of Social Work, Dr. David Jenkins, "Interrupting Chicken"
- July 9th from 10:00-10:30am with Dean of Students, Dr. Michael Mardis, "Where the Sidewalk Ends"
- July 21st from 10:00am-10:30am with Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. David Owen
- July 23rd from 10:00am-10:30am with Dean of Public Health, Dr. Blakely and Karan Chavis