Fall Into Wellness
Fall Into Wellness Challenge
Turn over a new leaf with Get Healthy Now’s newest challenge: Fall into Wellness. As we head into the festive months of autumn, GHN has created this Challenge to assist participants to continually think about the multiple dimensions of their health. Keeping reading to find out more...
October 14th starts the Fall into Wellness Challenge to promote all aspects of wellness. The goal of the challenge is to foster healthy lifestyle changes through positive nutrition, fitness, and environmental choices. The challenge will last 8 weeks: October 14th – December 8th. Throughout the challenge, ALL participants are encouraged to complete the nutrition, fitness, and environmental sub-challenges for the appropriate week. By completing all three sub-challenges, participants have the chance to earn awesome weekly prizes like exercise equipment, a Fitbit, and more!
How to Register for the Challenge:
- The Challenge is open to UofL employees, retiree, and their spouses/QA.
- Register online by completing .
- Questions? Contact GHN via email or 852-7755
The Challenge Starts October 14th:
- Complete the Registration process (above).
- Get ready to begin on October 14, 2013. Each challenge week begins on a Monday and end on a Saturday (i.e. October 14th – October 19th)
- Participants will be issued a challenge ticket outlining three activities to complete for the week. Paper tickets are also available in the Wellness Center or by fax.
- After completing each challenge for the given week, return the completed ticket to GHN via email, fax (852-6654), or in person. Completed tickets received by the end of week deadline will be entered into that week’s prize drawing. Prize drawings will take place on the Monday following the completed week.
- Encourage your colleagues, supervisors, friends on campus, and your spouse/QA to sign up, too! There is strength in numbers!