UNIVERSITY of LOUISVILLE
Classified Job Specification (06/02)
JOB TITLE: Driver, University Shuttle
CLASS CODE: 001545
Drive the University Shuttle Bus on a scheduled route. Provide general parking and rider ship information. Assume the duties of the Parking Service Officer when the shuttle is not in service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the University Shuttle Bus on a scheduled route.
- Maintain departmental shuttle bus.
- Provide general parking information to the university community.
- Provide rider ship information to immediate supervisor.
- Enforce university Parking rules and regulations, issue university-parking citations, and toward impound motor vehicles. Render MAP (Motorist Assistance Program) to the university community.
- Provide relief for hourly paid parking personnel when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING & SKILLS
High school diploma or GED. Valid driver’s license, commercial driver’s license (CDL) with Passenger Endorsement. Must be insurable under the University’s insurance carrier; police record check and pre-employment physical examination.
One year of related experience. An equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience may be substituted for the requirements noted.