Employment Processes for hires, transfers, promotions and demotions across the University of Louisville.
People choose to work at the University of Louisville for many reasons. At the university, you are a part of a vibrant academic community, surrounded by people whose ideas and actions are shaping the future of Kentucky. Human Resources Compensation and Employment Services is dedicated to this goal by providing knowledge and training for the continued growth within the university.
- Hiring Processes - for assistance for all new hires, rehires transfers, promotions and/or demotions.
- Criminal Background Checks or CBC Frequently Asked Questions - for assistance with Criminal Background Checks.
- Employment Process Deadlines - for assistance regarding task deadlines.
- Job Specifications and Classifications
- Wage and Salary Ranges
- Underutilized Job Families - positions currently underutilized for minorities and/or females.
- Information for Persons with Disabilities - for assistance regarding ADA and the hiring processes.
Reference and Guide Materials
- Recruiting Solutions Manuals - all manuals and training materials relating to Recruiting Solutions.
- Hard to Fill Positions Reference Guide - for assistance with hard to fill positions.
- Human Resources Security Request Information (DOC) - instructions for requesting access to Recruiting Solutions.
New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Orientation - for assistance on where and when new employees should attend Orientation.
For further assistance, please contact the office of Compensation and Employments at 502.852.6542 or via email at email@example.com.